Holistic living is a systemic approach that incorporates every aspect about ourselves, our environment, and even things you have never thought about. There are even more areas about our life that we have been conveniently not taught and are completely unaware of. When life is approached with an open-mind and understood from this perspective, we can start to awaken parts of your body and mind that we never knew existed. This is partially due to the chaos of our daily lives and the constant bombardment of corporate advertising campaigns aimed at selling us something.
There are many ways to start living a holistic lifestyle. It is up to you to start thinking for yourself and not be led by the lies of the American Corporate Marketing Machine. Here are some steps you can start to take to incorporate them into your life.
- Educate yourself with truthful and scientific information
- Start a Physical Fitness workout program
- Eat organic foods and avoid processed foods
- Listen with an open heart and mind
- Relax for 10 minutes everyday (Clear your Mind of everything, it needs a break too)
- Socialize by meeting at least one new person a week
This is just to get you started. Pick one and begin. I have links that will help you start with a step by step learning guide.
Let’s get started!